Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy 3rd Anniversary

Three years ago on such a wonderfully beautiful day I married the most amazing man and husband. As I reflect on the last three years we have moved in together, teaching Dominic what a true family is, building on to our family and sending Dominic to kindergarten .Our anniversary is such a special time for us to celebrate each other and our journey that we are making it a point to try something new every year. Our first year was dinner at Trader Vics, our second was a trip to Las Vegas to attend Family Life, and this year we were recommended to try Fogo De Chao. It was a romantic Brazillian lunchwith endless steak, chicken lamb and a salad bar like no other. I am appreciative that Nathan is open to trying new places to eat and that is one of the qualities I love about him. Thank you my love for the last 3 years and to our future. I'm glad to take this journey with you and can't imagine my life without you.

No comments: