Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Meet the Teacher

Yeah!! Dominic started his first day of Kindergarted in Mrs Magana's class. What a day! He woke up with excitement ate breakfast and we walked to school. All morning my stomach was in such a bind with excitment and nerves for my little boy. Although I knew he was going to do well I was trying my best to hold back my tears. I just kept thinking to myself how did all this fly by us so quickly... wasn't it just yesterday that I brought him home from the hospital, he just said his first word and just learned to walk. WOW. Dominic this is a great day for you Mommy and Daddy want you to enjoy every moment of today!
Dominic is lining up for class.... Boys Line, Girls Line
The last hug goodbye before he starts! Afterwards thankfully my good friend Leslie called to find out about Dom and to give me support... we went for a coffee and some shopping!!!

1 comment:

Jamie Smith said...

I'm so happy to hear Dominic had such a great day. Hang in there momma you are doing great