Wednesday, August 17, 2011

2nd Annual Cannon Family Camping Trip







I think most people are shocked that I LOVE to camp! I love everything about the outdoors from cooking to hiking, swimming, telling stories around a campfire, toasting marshmallows for smore's and fishing. Yes it's one of my favorite things to do. So this year the boys were at the perfect age to get them to sit and wait for the fish to bite. Since this is my area of expertise Nate wanted me to show them how it really should be done. I showed the boys how to set up a fishing pole , put the worm on the hook and cast a line. Of course Dominic was not so optimistic that he would catch a fish but hello, the kids got it in his blood. He's a natural fisherman and of course caught his first fish!! Brandon on the other hand wanted to just hold the fishing pole and cast. He didn't catch a fish but there is always next year. The Cannons had a blast at Table Mesa Campground up north with aunts, uncles and cousins. Hurry up next year cause I cant wait to do it all over again.























No comments: